Here I come again with the installation of Windows 10 on my sister’s old 32-bit dell laptop. Below are the instructions and a video which show the steps. The whole process took me about less than 1 hour.
1. Start the machine and when laptop logo appears press F12 (for dell laptop models) to enter setup mode
2. Make USB as first disk to boot from.
3. Press on Apply and restart the machine
4. Plug-in the bootable flash drive.
5.The machine will boot up with USB and the Windows10 installation will begin.
6. Select language
6. Click on ‘I don’t have a product key‘ if you do not possess one and click on Next or if you have a product key, go ahead and put the key and click on Next.
7. Select the Operating System you wish to install and click on Next
8. Select ‘Accept the licence terms’ and click on Next
9. Select the type of installation you wish to proceed with and for a fresh installation, opt for ‘Custom: Install Windows only (advanced)‘
10. Delete existing partitions on the disk and click on Next
11.Windows will start installing and may take a few minutes
12. After installation of the operating system, windows will restart
13. After reboot, Windows 10 will ask for a few configuration details.
Next tutorial will be on how I installed Windows 10 on a 64-bit machine which is slightly different.
Thanks for viewing this tutorial and for more fresh contents, kindly browse and subscribe to my Youtube channel where I make basic and easy to understand installation videos.